Bleijenbeek Camping options
A pitch including electricity costs €12.50 per night and a location excluding electricity costs €10,00 per night.
An overnight stay includes
– A camper van pitch
– Attractive packages in our restaurant and on our golf course
– Free use of the showers in our clubhouse
– Free use of the toilets in our clubhouse
Auberge de Papenberg in Afferden
Auberge de Papenberg was originally a farm, now it is a restaurant, decorated with antique furniture. Where the quality of the seasonal produce and the sparkling inspiration of the chef decides the menu. The hotel has 21 stylishly and luxuriously decorated rooms in the ‘Papenberg style’, all with their own bathrooms fitted with bathtubs or shower and toilets, hairdryers, trouser press, telephone, television, radio, coffee machine and a minibar.
Auberge de Papenberg options
Northern-Limburgish hospitable golf package € 138.50 p.p.*
– A green fee for the 18 holes Golf course at Landgoed Bleijenbeek (supplement Saturday/Sunday € 7.50 p.p.)
– One refreshment of your choice at Restaurant Bleijenbeek
– One glass of white wine and red wine during your dinner at Auberge de Papenberg
– One three course dinner at Auberge de Papenberg
– One overnight stay in a luxurious room
– One hearty breakfast
* based on a two-person room. 1 person supplement for this package is € 25.50 per night
The aforementioned prices are including service costs, tourist tax and VAT.
Based on availability of starting times of Landgoed Bleijenbeek 18 Holes Championship Course.
Including the use of lockable space to house the trolleys in the hotel.