Bleijenbeek Camping options
A pitch including electricity costs €12.50 per night and a location excluding electricity costs €10,00 per night.
An overnight stay includes
– A camper van pitch
– Attractive packages in our restaurant and on our golf course
– Free use of the showers in our clubhouse
– Free use of the toilets in our clubhouse
Auberge de Papenberg in Afferden
Auberge de Papenberg was originally a farm, now it is a restaurant, decorated with antique furniture. Where the quality of the seasonal produce and the sparkling inspiration of the chef decides the menu. The hotel has 21 stylishly and luxuriously decorated rooms in the ‘Papenberg style’, all with their own bathrooms fitted with bathtubs or shower and toilets, hairdryers, trouser press, telephone, television, radio, coffee machine and a minibar.
Auberge de Papenberg options
Northern-Limburgish hospitable golf package € 138.50 p.p.*
Valid from 1 March 2017
– A green fee for the 18 holes Golf course at Landgoed Bleijenbeek (supplement Saturday/Sunday € 7.50 p.p.)
– One refreshment of your choice at Restaurant Bleijenbeek
– One glass of white wine and red wine during your dinner at Auberge de Papenberg
– One three course dinner at Auberge de Papenberg
– One overnight stay in a luxurious room
– One hearty breakfast
– Extra overnight stay for 2 people including breakfast €95.00 per night
* based on a two-person room. 1 person supplement for this package is € 22.50 per night
Visit and play € 133 p.p.*
- Reception with coffee/tea with Limburgish vlaai
- Visit to The Dutch Golf Museum including a poster and description of the various parts
- Lunch or lunch package
- Green fee 18 Holes including Landgoed Bleijenbeek logo ball
- 3 course dinner with 1 refreshment
- Overnight stay with breakfast in Auberge de Papenberg (4 stars)
- Option to play at Landgoed Welderen (Elst) for €41.50 per person
*Based on a 2 person room. There is a €32.50 supplement for a 1 person room.
The aforementioned prices are including service costs, tourist tax and VAT.
Based on availability of starting times of Landgoed Bleijenbeek 18 Holes Championship Course.
Including the use of lockable space to house the trolleys in the hotel.
The Bourgondische Hoeve Siebengewald
A mere two-minute drive away, you’ll find the beautiful and authentic holiday home ‘De Paardenstal’ of the Bourgondische Hoeve.
If you do not want to stay in a hotel, and you want to end your day comfortably, then this holiday home is definitely for you.
Would you rather not cook or make your own breakfast? That’s not a problem at the Landgoed Bleijenbeek, as we can provide this for you at the restaurant.
Bourgondische Hoeve options
1x green fee package* for 9 or 18 holes
2x overnight stay** in holiday home ‘De Paardenstal’ at the Bourgondische hove in Siebengewald.
* Reception with coffee/tea and Limburgish vlaai, green fee, food and finally, a three course menu to finish.
** Complete holiday for 2-5 people (possibly 6) including all linen, tourist tax, welcome package, coffee and tea.
€ 135.00 p.p. 9 holes package (weekend supplement € 3.50 p.p.)
€ 147.50 p.p. 18 holes package (weekend supplement € 7.50 p.p.)
Reservations via de Bourgondische Hoeve.
Fun tidbit: you can also find a coffee and tea salon and a small shop with handmade organic regional products.